Award Winning Cheeses
We’re proud of our cheese. One look at the long list of kudos we’ve received and you’ll see why.
- We’ve garnered 51 national awards and hundreds of honorable mentions.
- All of our cheeses have won awards from the American Cheese Society and
The American Dairy Goat Association.
- Steven Jenkins, author of Cheese Primer, declares Belle Chèvre
an “American Treasure” and Liz Parnell one of the favored cheese
makers in the country.
- We’ve received write-ups in internationally known magazines such
as The New Yorker, Food & Wine, Food Arts, Culinary Review, Gourmet News,
Savuer, Gourmet, Spice and Vogue.
- Our name appears in authoritative texts on the subject of cheese, including:
She’s helped us win a ton of awards. But we don’t let all the
attention go to Belle’s head. Or ours. We’ll always use the same
time-tested European farmstead technique to get that mild, yet distinctly flavored
cheese for which we’re renowned.
- The World Encyclopedia of Cheese by Juliet Harbutt
- Cheese Primer by Steven Jenkins
- Cheese, A Complete Guide To Over 300 Cheeses of Distinction by
- The New American Cheese by Laura Werlin
- Cook’s Kitchen Reference, Cheese, A Comprehensive Guide To
Cheeses Of The World by Julie Harbutt
- The All-American Cheese & Wine Book by Laura Werlin
- Around The Southern Table by Sarah Belk
- Goat Cheese by Georgeanne & Ethel Brennan