You've got goat cheese. Now What?
Play with your food. It's the best way to feel like a kid
again. Well, the human kind at least. Following are some of our suggestions
for how to serve and enjoy your goat cheese. But the real fun is in discovering
your own new pairings. Some ideas:
- Spread Fromage Blanc or softened chevre logs on toast or bagels with jam
- Sprinkle Confetti Chevre on pizzas or use it in an Alfredo sauce.
- Macaroni and goat cheese. Goat cheesecake. One word can
make all the difference.
- Add our chevre to mashed potatoes for an extra creamy delight.
- Use our goat cheese to complement a gourmet breakfast of scrambled eggs,
salmon and dill.
- Try our cheese with any kind of fruit. Spread it on dried apricots and
drizzle it with honey if you’re feeling frisky.
- Confetti Chevre is a classic with tossed salad. Or try slicing rounds of
the plain or herbed Chevres, bake them in the oven until warm and soft and
serve with tossed greens for an elegant salad that never ceases to impress.
- Substitute goat cheese in your next lasagna instead of ricotta cheese.
You won’t look back.